Heights | Amber |
Cheney | Colbert
| Country Home |
Deer Park |
| Fairwood |
Four Lakes |
Green Acres |
Green Bluff |
Liberty Lake |
Medical Lake |
Newman Lake |
Opportunity | Otis
Orchards-East Farms |
Plaza | Rockford
| Spangle |
Spokane Valley | Town
and Country |
Trentwood | Tyler |
is a former census-designated place in
Spokane County. The area has been a city
neighborhood of Spokane Valley since the
city incorporated in 2003.
Otis Orchards-East Farms,
is a census-designated place in Spokane
County, near the county's border with Idaho.
Orchards-East Farms is north of the Spokane
River from Liberty Lake, Washington and west
of Rathdrum, Idaho and Stateline, Idaho.
Part of Otis Orchards was recently
incorporated into the new city of Spokane
Valley. Otis Orchards is in the eastern part
of the Spokane River valley, and is in the
Spokane, Washington metro area.
a town in Spokane County.
Rockford was officially incorporated on June
is a town in Spokane County. The name is
from William Spangle, early pioneer.
people believe that Spangle is where Butch
Cassidy (Robert Leroy Parker) died from
cancer in 1937, but the place and date of
this individual's death remains unresolved.
Spangle is also notable as the home of Upper
Columbia Academy and Liberty High School.
Upper Columbia Academy, a boarding high
school affiliated with the Seventh-day
Adventist Church, is approximately 2 miles
southeast of Spangle. 5.5 miles East of
Upper Columbia Academy is Liberty High
School, a rural school serving the
communities of Spangle, Plaza, Fairfield,
Mount Hope, Latah, and Waverly. It is a "B"
school that has a total of around 450
Town and Country
is a former census-designated place n
Spokane County. Trentwood has been part of
the city of Spokane Valley since it
incorporated in 2003.
a former census-designated place in Spokane
County. Since 2003, the area has been
incorporated as part of the city of Spokane
is a town in Spokane County. The population
was 121 at the 2000 census.
Waverly was settled by white immigrants as
early as 1878. The following year the
community received a post office at the
residence of A.D. Thayer on Hangman Creek
(now Latah Creek), where it remained for